Perspecta Trust has the following positon available:
High Yield Analyst
The role of the High Yield Analyst is to research and recommend high yield issues for possible inclusion into our clients’ investment portfolios. The high yield asset class is a cornerstone of our business, and hence this position is an important one within our organization.
The candidate’s principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- Sourcing and due diligence of high yield bond issues
- Recommendations to the firm’s Principals for possible inclusion on the firm’s “approved” list of high yield issues
- Ongoing monitoring and management of the approved list
- Direct interaction and consultation with the firm’s Principals for tangential opportunities in and around the high yield space
The candidate will have the following minimum academic and experience qualifications:
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or comparable designation strongly suggested
- 3+ years experience performing similar functions within the industry
- Specialization in the following industries/sectors is a plus: healthcare, light industrial, fabrication, and distribution
- Base salary, commensurate with experience and knowledge level
- Discretionary bonus, depending on the financial results of the firm, and the contribution of the candidate to those results
Note to candidates: While the position is not intended to be a client-facing position, it has the ability to be such, given the candidates wishes. Perspecta Trust works with some of the wealthiest and most sophisticated investors in the US, and as a result, the candidate has the opportunity to interface with a unique clientele.